Monday, February 18, 2008

Lenko List #2

Word. I made the first one, or at least the first one that I knew of. I didn't get the idea from anyone else. And then Ryan made one and called it a Lenko list. So here is another...a list of statements or something that possibly could make a blog but I don't have time to write them or I am too lazy too. Hope you enjoy it.


-I haven't blogged in while.
-Techno is still the shit.
-It sounds really good in my van.
-Mini-vans are the shit, don't deny it.
-I miss my old green car.
-Track starts tomorrow, and I am excited.
-Running this winter has been intense.
-I hope it pays off.
-I am nearing breaking my record of longest relationship.
-This one is far better than my longest one to date.
-I am pretty sure I am going to the Merchant Marine Academy.
-I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
-Things never turn out exactly how you expected, but that isn't a bad thing.
-Everything is going to change in a couple of months.
-I love playing music.
-Sometimes I feel unappreciated, but maybe not.
-It is amazing what your friends will do for you when you are in need.
-Regret and worry don't really do a whole lot.
-I was going to write a book.
-But I lost inspiration and kind of stopped.
-Oh well.
-I miss some of the old friendships I used to have.
-I rejoice in the friends I still have, old and new.
-I have 4467 songs on my iTunes.
-That is a decent amount.
-I have not gotten a new cd in a while.
-You are bored now.
-It smells like teen spirit.
-Techno is still the shit.

Word.
-Andy

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hahaha, Andy. Techno is the greatest. I will root for you instead of Niwot people this track season. So you better win everything. lol.

Anonymous said...

Andy this is way cool. and yea, techno rules, like Patti said. and i like the reference to nirvana at the end too. you're cool and very interesting and i like the idea of a 'lenko list'. i can't wait to see your skillz during track ;P haha. yea.

Anonymous said...

here's how I look at it... your the shit.