Sunday, October 28, 2007

Word

Word...don't you love it when you realize you made a mistake and then were able to fix it and make it so things will hopefully actually work out. Ha I know this blog along with the two preceding it are rather vague. But hey, I like this whole blog thing because I feel like I can let out small peices of how I feel at the moment cause it definitely feels good to somewhat let known what is going on inside my head rather than keep it inside. I suppose vagueness is better than nothing.

I would also like to say I appreciate the advice that a few people have given me. You know who you are. And just like any of my blogs if you would really like to know I would gladly explain the actual stories behind the blogs. But I don't expect you to ask for that. Probably a lot of people don't care that much anyways. That being one of the reasons why I don't use names for these types of blogs along with the fact that they can just make things kind of confusing and could lead people to assume thing about the people I am writing about that aren't exactly true. Thanks for your time. I promise my next blog will be more of an actual blog...you know...prethought and hopefully more of an insightful type and such. Talk to you later.
-Andy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love it when I make a mistake and then fix it. I just thinks that it's funny that that idea can apply to everything from fixing a homework problem to going through rehab as a crack addict. I'm glad you're feeling better about whatever has been going on. I never said that I don't want to know, I just said that you don't have to tell me. Your a good man Andy. I'm very thankfully that I get to share life with you.

Phillip said...

It's time like when shit works out that I dance a little dance. Seriously. Then again, I'm fairly prone to doing some silly things sometimes.


... Sorry, it's hard to talk about the blog when I've got no idea what's going on behind it lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty cool, amirite?