Monday, December 10, 2007

A New Girl and My Friends

So I figure it has been a while since I have last blogged. This will be my first blog of December I think. I went pretty crazy last month and blogged a relatively large amount at a rate or more than one a week, not looking too much at length or topic or whatever. Anyways, just some stuff I want to address.

So I met this girl a couple of weeks ago at this girls birthday toga party. A band that I am in was playing there for a bit. And I met this girl who goes to Dawson. I thought she was pretty cool. And then we hugged goodbye, and she left, and then a week or so later she texted me, and we started talking. And now we have been talking a lot and it seems to be going well. We went to a movie and such the other day. It was fun (wow i really think people dont care about this, but i am getting to more deep stuff here pretty soon)

Anyways, I am starting to like this girl a lot and I think I definitely see dating in the future. I don't know what is going to happen though. Whatever does happen though i am hopeful that it will be good. As always I am afraid that I will screw it up like I usually do. I don't know. I always have these sort of fears that I am doing the wrong thing. Meh. We will see how it works out I suppose. She is a cool girl. Just thought I would talk about that for a little bit.

The main thing that I wanted to talk about is my appreciation for my friends and everything that they do for me. Especially you guys who read this. It really makes a difference to me. I am glad. And I am glad to be able to interact with you and become closer and develop our friendship even more.

I think that in general I would be nothing without my friends, and I hate when I screw it up with you. Throughout high school I have always wanted to have a girlfriend, one that will truly care about me. And for the most part that hasn't happened for me. At least not for extended amounts of time. But honestly, you guys, my friends, and other friends who don't read this, you and them, everybody, you all help me through that. Whether you mean to or know that or not. You are always there for me in your own ways.

Ha I know phil will read this and might have some sort of criticism. And I think that is your own way of being a good friend and being there for me. And you are also supportive as well. And Jackson, you are always there to give me good advice, and be a good friend. It is good having highly philosophical conversations about life and such. And Patti, I don't know how often you read my blog but you are as well a good friend. Someone who I can always laugh with and have a good time. Alex, thanks for running with me. It is fun and I like how we have grown a lot closer because of it. And of course Ryan. You got me into blogging, which I am very greatful. You are there for me and I love how we can talk about life and how we can help eachother or at least talk eachother through out similar situations. These are the people who read my blog the most. I have other awesome friends that I could talk about too. But you probably won't read it. Anyways........

You guys are the best. And in general, I love my friends. I hope that I can be there for you just as much as you are there for me in whatever way you need me to be there for you.

I don't know, but I feel like I am being repetitive but probably not saying all I should say and no one will get to this point but oh well I guess. I hope you enjoyed this blog. And again, all of my friends and anybody, you mean a heck of a lot to me. Thanks. Talk to you later.
-Andy

5 comments:

Phillip said...

I don't mean it to sound like criticism, I always just think of it as trying to get people to just continue on their train of thought by offering some opposing ideas.

But yeah, we, uh... we love you too.

Good luck with that girl. I think if you just stay relaxed you'll find yourself in a great relationship.

Jackson Wood said...

Totally rad. I am glad I can offer that up naturally.

Anonymous said...

Andy, i know i've said it before, but you're the shit. My respect for you has grown alot for the way you strive to evaluate your life and challenge the world around you; you don't just let things happen in a "whatever" kind of way. I really look up to that. I hope we can have many more conversations about, well, whatever.

Patti said...

Hahaha, oh andy. Thank you for writing about me in this. I don't think you'll mess things up. You never do. if things don't work out, it's probably just not meant to work out!

Anonymous said...

Well said.