Monday, November 12, 2007

A List of Things

These are some things that I have been thinking about that could be topics for blogs or just simple sentences, but I don't feel like writing about it at the moment because there are many (I will probably add more to this list as time goes on).


-Techno is the shit.
-There is nothing to do in Sterling
-Pink eye is annoying
-You can't actually be high and have only one eye red
-Music really affects your mood
-People are always asking me where I am going to go to college
-My family is growing in a not so good direction
-It feels good to have a girlfriend (When I do have one)
-My hopes and fears of having a girlfriend
-Thinking about the past and how crazy it is
-This last year has been my most important because this time as opposed to ever before I can remember exactly what was happening a year ago
-One of my best friends is moving away in a couple of months
-Friends and good friends and relationships and change over time is intersting
-This whole college decision is going to be hard one. I know what I want most, but can I do it
-Adam Birt is the shit
-This winter is going to be pretty crazy for running. I have high hopes for track
-Guitar Hero is the shit. It's crazy fun playing with Jackson
-Al Gore really knows what he is talking about, and people should start to listen to him
-This country really needs a turn-around. Bush has been screwing it up far too long
-My life at this moment...I can't really complain

Hmm...this is kind of a boring blog, but I figured people probably don't want to read another serious blog. This one I think is rather not serious...still true stuff...but...ya. Talk to you later
-Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're the shit